“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
TRINITY PRAYER MINISTRY SEEKS TO…
1. Follow Christ’s instructions to make Trinity “a house of prayer”.
Isaiah 56:7, Mark 11:17
2. Provide prayer support for all who request it.
3. Undergird every activity at Trinity with prayer – so much so that praying becomes the foundation of everything we do.
PRAY FOR TRINITY
WEDNESDAY PRAYER TEAMS
Wednesdays at 6pm
If you are not part of a group already, join us in the Chapel.
Will you resolve to be a Trinity Prayer Intercessor?
As a member of the Prayer Ministry, you will be the frontline, praying for the spiritual needs of Trinity, and covering our church’s spiritual endeavors in prayer. There are two ways to join the Prayer Ministry:
1. Join a Wednesday Prayer Team.
- Meet with your team on Wednesday to pray for God’s leadership and vision for our church.
- Intercede on behalf of our church, city, country, and world.
- Lift up specific prayer requests for Trinity ministries and needs.
2. Commit to pray for the personal requests of Trinity members and friends.
- Pray daily for SEVEN requests that will be sent to you weekly by e-mail.
- Help pray for and enter requests in the computer during one Sunday morning service.
To become a member of a Wednesday Prayer Team or to get involved in our Sunday Morning Prayer Ministry, call the church office, 337-480-1555, email our receptionist, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a sign-up card in the worship service on Sunday morning.